From November 1, 2020, Ukrainian electronic visas (e-Visas) will be issued according to a new, modern and convenient procedure. Today, the Government approved the relevant initiative of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine, which is being implemented on behalf of the President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelensky.
“For many foreigners, meeting with our country begins with obtaining a Ukrainian visa. This first impression should be positive. Ukraine should associate foreigners with convenient, fast electronic services. In this way, we will not only reset the tourism industry, but also stimulate foreign investment in Ukraine, develop trade, strengthen people-to-people contacts, and generally make the Ukraine brand newer and more attractive, ”said Foreign Minister Dmytro Kuleba.
Among the main changes:
- the applicant will be able to choose the desired procedure for e-Visa: regular or urgent procedure (with doubling of the tariff rate in the case of an urgent procedure);
- e-Visas will be issued much faster: urgent processing of e-Visas will take only 1 working day, and the usual processing procedure will be 3 working days (so far the term for processing visa applications has reached 9 days);
- In addition to the existing one-time e-Visa, a new type of visa will appear: e-Visa for double entry;
- significantly reduced rates of the consular fees
- single e-Visa will be 20 USD
- double entry e-Visa will be 30 USD.
You can find below the list of the eligible countries to apply for eVisa to Ukraine
Please visit the MFA e-Visa webpage for eligible countries and e-Visa application process.