- Transfer from airport то hotel
- Sightseeing tour of Minsk (3 hours)
You will get acquainted with Minsk – the capital of Belarus and its heart.
This vibrant city will surprise you with an unexpected combination of Soviet footprints and modern facilities.
You will definitely enjoy the tour and you will love Minsk! Nezalezhnasti Square, the Red Church of Saints Simeon and Elena, the National Library of Belarus, Troitsk Suburb is a picturesque area in the historical center of the city and its most cozy corner, where now there are artists’ workshops, museums, antique and souvenir shops, coffee houses and restaurants, art galleries, Ostrov Tears – a memorial dedicated to the soldiers who died in Afghanistan – all this you will see during the tour.
- Dinner in a restaurant
- Check in at the hotel
- 09.00 – 10.00 – Breakfast in the hotel
- 10.00 – 11.00 – Transfer to Dudutki Museum
- 11.15 – 13.30 – Museum tour Dudutki
At the Museum of Ancient Folk Crafts and Technologies, you can plunge into the world of traditional lifestyles and professions, try original dishes and ride local horses.
The Dudutki Museum is 40 km from Minsk, not far from the Ptich River.
- 13 40 – 14 40 – Lunch at the Dudutki Museum
- 14 50 – 15 50 – Transfer to hotel
- 16 00 – 19 00 – Free time
- 19 00 – 20 00 – Dinner in a restaurant
- Free time
- 09.00 – 10.00 Breakfast in the hotel
- Free time
- Transfer to airport